I think I've kauft das boat but I am unsure
Created for Game Breaker's Toolkit Jam #6, where the goal is to create the worst possible game. This can be charitably described as a parody. Play at your own risk.
Navigate your way through the shipwrecks at the bottom of the Atlantic and escape the Allied destroyers as one of the last U-boat commanders! Your boat is leaking and must be continuously pumped out, and you are low on torpedoes and morale. Can you survive?
How To Play
Use the throttle and rudder controls to navigate your U-boat.
Press the "pump" button repeatedly to pump the flooding out.
- Crashes sometimes
- Depth charge warning is sometimes inaudible
- Sometimes the maze is unsolvable
- styanton - Maze Generator asset
- Special Elite Designed by Astigmatic (via Google Fonts)
- unknown - "Menace" (CC0)
- Cleyton Kauffman - "Too lazy to put a name on this track" (CC0)
- A lot of (mostly) public domain stock photos and sound clips
The generic downloadable version is basically just the web version zipped up; you will need to serve it locally and open it in a browser.
The Windows version is packaged with nw.js and can just be run directly.
- Reflecting on Das Underseaboat and GBTKJul 22, 2021