I commend you on the ambitious new release !
* the oopsie with the bomb was fun
* No major bugs in my play-through
* it gets pretty brutal when the enemies stack on each other and shoot you through a door/wall ... good thing Gina can book it.
* some of the storytelling seems a bit disjointed compared to previous games
* How the heck does the main bad guy get away on that first encounter ? ... seems like it's missing one cutscene there?
* why doesn't Gina immediately (after going up a floor) transform ?
* man how did that guy manage to hire like 100 henchmen? Specially with such a convoluted plan, also were the millions in a safe, did they get them ? Seems like just shitty plan to get so many dudes onboard. Also why stop the party and capture the dude, seems like they could have just stolen the shit and left with out bothering anyone ?
* some dialogs and dialog choices not super clear
* what about your team of magical girls, why not call them ?
I think as a game that is part of a series, it doesn't really move that plot forward, it could have stood alone as just its own thing, possibly for the better maybe ?
Anyway, feels like its coming on harsh, sorry, just not loving the excursion from the main line I guess.
I suggest if you do make another entry in the series to focus on expanding and exploring all the elements you've come up with. Whats up with the magical baddies, how is the new team working out? How does having the tech/bow lady change things? Are they working on reversing the height / color thing ? What is Gina doing with her life has all the adventures changed her? How is Sakura managing a job and leading the team? Is bow lady (sorry I forget her name) fixed or is she still messed up, did the healer girl forgive her for reals? Have they reached out to some of the other ones in the journal?
I think there might be some interesting things to explore there still.