Screw your mac verson
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This game was actually created for So Bad It's Good Jam 2020, where it placed 4th. Set your expectations accordingly. Most of what you are about to read is only technically true.
Go beyond the impossible in RiftBreak, a state-of-the-art, AAA-quality first-person shooter with an enthralling sci-fi storyline and intense, polished gameplay!
Step into the boots of Sid, an elite Agent, and embark on an awe-inspiring journey through time and space to stop a mysterious threat to humanity, Earth, and the Universe itself!
- 4K, high-resolution, AAA quality graphics and sound
- High-intensity, tightly-polished first person shooter action
- An arsenal of powerful, satisfying weapons. Rip and tear!
- Nineteen chapters spanning many worlds and time periods
- An expansive galaxy with deep, engrossing lore
- Dynamic, rounded characters with voice acting
- RPG-lite features, including inventory and character progression
- Female protagonist
...and much, much more!
If you liked games like Halo, Titanfall, and Crysis, you'll love RiftBreak!
Use the Windows 64-bit version if at all possible. The other versions might be worth checking out but are not the same experience and border on being fake games.
If prompted, use the following key for testing: 0000-0000-0000-0000-0000
You will need 7-Zip to extract the Windows versions