It was so cool that the game had two different endings based on your choices, I really wasn't expecting that! It was really fun!
A downloadable game for Windows and Android
Firefighter VR+Touch is a virtual reality firefighting simulation that's not all that realistic, putting you in the boots of a firefighter with fire powers. It's a parody of legitimate simulator games with a twisted storyline and satirical world. Also, you can burn people in this game.
Firefighter VR+Touch is the sequel to Firefighter Simulator 2017. You have left the old city behind and moved to a new one, and a new fire department. But your past is chasing you. Perhaps if things were different, it would be a simple job. In a crumbling, corrupt city, with crime rampant and an arsonist on the loose, who will you save?
- New Unity engine
- Supports Android (stable) and Windows (experimental)
- VR and non-VR modes (that's why it's called VR+Touch)
- Cardboard and Daydream VR compatibility
- Experimental SteamVR support
- Touch (Android only), KB/M (Windows only), and gamepad controls
- Quality full-3D graphics
- "Realistic" firefighter simulation gameplay
- A story of heroism, sacrifice, and insanity
- Scathing satire mixed with cheap lowbrow jokes
- Moral choices that actually change the ending
- You can set people on fire in this game
- Full soundtrack and voice acting
- No ads, no microtransactions, no bullshit. Pay once and it's yours, period.
As Firefighter VR+Touch is in beta, not all features may be implemented at this time.
Firefighter VR+Touch has been released for Android and a beta build for Windows is available. Future support for Mac and Linux is possible. Future support for UWP or iOS is unlikely.
Firefighter VR+Touch supports Google Cardboard and Google Daydream on Android and can run in non-VR mode on Android and PC. Future support for Gear VR, Oculus Rift, and SteamVR/Vive is possible. The game supports touch controls on Android and KB/M on PC as well as several types of controller on both.
Although designed from the beginning for mobile, Firefighter VR+Touch is quite demanding especially in VR mode. It has three graphics settings: Low (half res/fast lighting), Medium (half res/quality lighting) and High (full res/quality lighting). Low is recommended for older and lower-end devices, and Medium/High should only be selected on high-end devices from the past few years. This will be mostly automatic in the final release.
This game is a work of parody, protected under US, Canadian, and international law. No infringement is intended. All characters, places, and scenarios are fictional or used in a fictional manner. No connection or endorsement by or to any real figure or organization should be inferred. The views presented within do not represent that of any real-life person.
This game contains mature subject matter, including but not limited to violence, strong language, drug references and gambling references. Player discretion is strongly advised.
This game supports virtual reality, which is known to cause discomfort in some individuals. Those who suffer from VR sickness or other ailments should not enable VR.
This game does not collect or store any personal information by design. The Unity engine collects some anonymized hardware statistics.
All trademarks, including but not limited to Google, Android, Cardboard, Daydream, Xbox, USB, and Bluetooth are property of their respective owners.
Screenshots shown may be from the PC or mobile version. They are not necessarily representative of the current release.
|Published||Jul 14, 2017|
|Release date||Dec 20, 2017|
|Tags||fire, First-Person, Parody, satire, Virtual Reality (VR)|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Smartphone, Google Daydream VR, Google Cardboard VR|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Of Sunk Costs and Shifting Priorities58 days ago
- On Time and Under Budget (mostly)Dec 05, 2017
- Pivot and Polish: A New PlanOct 28, 2017
- A Brief Update, and Notes on VRSep 27, 2017
- Building levels by the numbers, Part VAug 31, 2017
- Building levels by the numbers, Part IVAug 24, 2017
- Building levels by the numbers, Part IIIAug 21, 2017
- Building levels by the numbers, Part IIJul 29, 2017